cassket

Brain Bank 4.4 | October 17, 2012

I got to thinking while I was flipping files today.

I work at the office at my school, updating a database with files for people who have to go through disciplinary action (get caught with drugs, alcohol, cheating, pulling the fire alarm, what have you).  And it’s interesting to think about.  The cases I’m closing, accounts I’m reading, sometimes deal with people at very difficult points in their lives (well, about 90% of the non-cheating cases seem on the surface to be people hanging out with booze, but the other 10%).  And I’m just an observer, looking at the event through another person’s eyes.  There’s a lot of great drama in a person’s life that will only amount to a little bit of paperwork in another’s.

And then I read about some people who are just determined to move around some dorm tables and have a nice chuckle.  It’s not all great movements.

Advertisements

Posted in BrainBank, DIGM-223

Leave a Comment »

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: